Home / Academic / Student's Leadership
The Student Council
The student council has been established to assist the Principal and the staff in the smooth running of the school. The council consists of the school Head Boy and Head Girl, the Games Captains and their Assistants, the House Captains and the Vice-captains. These office bearers play a vital role in maintaining discipline and order. All students are answerable to the office-bearers for their conduct in the school.
Each student belongs to one of the four Houses. Each house under its House Master / Mistress and Captain, tries to strive to do the best. The Houses compete with each other in studies, sports and other activities.
The school provides hostel facilities for boys and girls from classes V and above. Utmost care is given to their academic, spiritual, social and moral growth. We strive to maintain a homely atmosphere in the hostel. The rules of the hostel are to be obeyed and their violation is equal to the violation of the rules of the school and will be dealt with seriously.
- Parents who want to send their children to school by school bus should apply to the Principal in advance.
- No singing or shouting or throwing articles out of the bus or making comments on the people outside is allowed in the school bus.
- Putting one’s hands, head or elbows outside the window is strictly forbidden.
- Strong and prompt disciplinary action will be taken against those pupils who misbehave in the school bus.
- One month’s notice in writing shall be given for discontinuance of the bus facility. The bus facility or its discontinuance is not admissible for any part of a term. Request for change of boarding points shall be made in writing one month in advance.
- Specific boarding points are notified during admission. Claims for new boarding points by parents / guardians are not brooked.
School fees must be paid regularly and punctually. Fees must be paid for the months during which the pupil’s name has been carried on in the register even if the pupil has been absent during these months. Parents must keep safe the fee receipts issued to them and produce them as proof of payment, if needed. Bus charges and school fees should be paid in advance.
To build up the character of students and to have faith in God and His providence in life on the basis of the noble aspects of our culture and to make them understand the true significance of religion, moral instructions and religious lessons are offered to all the students. As a part of this programme, meditations, prayer sessions, seminars etc., are arranged periodically.
Withdrawal and Dismissal
Applications for the withdrawal of a pupil should be submitted in writing to the Principal at least one month before the date of withdrawal or a month’s fee will be charged in lieu of the notice.
A transfer certificate, or any other certificate will be issued only if all school dues have been paid and library books and school items taken on loan returned.
Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority, malpractice in examinations, lack of sufficient improvement in conduct and studies even after warnings or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a student.
Amendment of Rules
The management has the right to introduce new rules, amend or change these rules and regulations in case of exigencies and in furtherance of the aims and objectives of the Managing Society and the school as and when necessity arises.